Are you interested in furthering Asexual research?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Are you interested in furthering Asexual research?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lissa Sousa
    Spectator

Hello, my name is Melissa Sousa. I am a sociology student at Pacific Lutheran University. There has been a lot of research regarding sexuality, but very little regarding asexuality. Asexuality has not been well represented or acknowledged in the academic community. In order to increase knowledge about the asexual community, I would like to conduct a research project about stigma and identity in the asexual community. Research will consist of one on one interviews over Skype (with or without video), lasting approximately one hour. All personal information of participants will be kept confidential, but the research results will be provided to the general public to increase understanding of the asexual experience. If you are interested in participating, please send me a private message. For legal reasons, all participants must be 18 years or older. Feel free to use a pseudonym when contacting me.

I wanna help

Lissa Sousa
    Spectator

Thank you. I sent you a private message.

Justin
    Spectator

I’m interested, feel free to send me a PM!

Lissa Sousa
    Spectator

Thank you! I sent you a private message.

Sara
    Spectator

Hi I’m interested too, it’s a fascinating topic.

Twilight Clarke
    Spectator

Hello ^^ I’m also interested.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would be willing to help:

Email: [email protected]

Lissa Sousa
    Spectator

Thanks all. I’m sending you pm’s.

Anonymous
    Inactive

if you still could use somebody i would be happy to help

Shirelle
    Spectator

Hi, I’m also interested. Is it too late now?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up