Anyone out there wanna be my WOW buddy?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Anyone out there wanna be my WOW buddy?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angelique
    Spectator

I’ve seen people quest together and I was thinking we could make an ace wow group to play with on wow. Can you imagine it? A group of aces running around together from the very first level? Dungeons, raids and all these things done together? OMG! So exciting! We’ll need to add one another to skype, maybe group calling while doing wow? Possibilities! Yum!

Renee Franklin
    Spectator

Hi! i just got back into WOW, haven’t played for over a year. I’m starting a new character fresh, on a new account would love a wow buddy to grind with!!

Sue
    Spectator

Haha.. I have a 100 level night elf mage.. I love WOW.. but I am so busy, it was interrupting my real life.. man, does time fly when you are having virtual fun..maybe I will resume playing soon..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up