Anyone like mystic messenger/otome games?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Anyone like mystic messenger/otome games?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anna C
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone else like to play otome games, sometimes they are really sappy but some are really funny and creative. I like how…most of the time the relationships in them are pretty innocent. Sure sometimes they’ll have a character who says some spicy stuff, but the focus is on discovering interests and empathizing with the characters, and when you do enable the MC to get their match they hold hands or dry kiss. Adorable.

The recent one I’ve been playing is mystic messenger. If you’ve played it too what did you think? Or if you have another game that’s good share it so we can play too. ^_^

I recommend Havest moon. It’s a pretty decent series of games. I’m playing Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town currently. Hopefully I’ll become rich enough in time to be able to woo and marry someone. xD

Anna C
    Participant

Harvest moon is good. I played sunshine island. And of course I had to woo Vaughn. Something about the challenge of him only being in town Tuesday made me have to go for it. I have never made so much rice pudding in my entire life.

lol, nice

Chantal D
    Spectator

I play some on my smartphone. I agree, I like how they focus on the romance, and I prefer the ones with a manga/anime look.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up