Any Guys In Their 20s In The UK Looking For An Older Girl?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Any Guys In Their 20s In The UK Looking For An Older Girl?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

I get lots of younger sexual guys, in their 20s interested in dating me and having a relationship with me, but I am a Heteroromantic Asexual who doesn’t like sex, only tons of kissing.

Would really love to find an asexual foreign guy in the UK for a serous relationship, one who loves to be with an older intelligent girl.

I don’t act my birth certificate age at all, I have a 21st mindset and live like a teenager, so have far more in common with guys I need their 20s. I love watching dance, Disney, Pixar and Superhero movies, clubbing, eating out, Skype dating, going to theme parks, zoos and aquariums.

Please write below if you are interested or you can email me [email protected] or send me a PM.

I am openly asexual and like kissing in public too, so you would have to be happy with that.

Sandra
    Participant

Don’t be shy, I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Sandra
    Participant

I meant so I have far more in common with guys in *their 20s.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up