Any Gay Aces Looking for a Relationship?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Any Gay Aces Looking for a Relationship?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joey
    Participant

Hi Everyone! I’m new to this.

I’ve had a hard time meeting and talking to other gay aces. I’m hoping to meet other gay aces out there. I’m in the Los Angeles, California area.

If nothing else, would love to talk on here and get to know people! 🙂

adam
    Spectator

hey there! Yes, there’s a few of us out there! I just found the site a month ago, and am super excited to be able to talk about things and with people that make me feel semi-normal!

Charlie Chao
    Spectator

Hi I’m ace and I am open to either gender.

I would like to know more about you if possible. This covid season really gets me lonely at home.

Michael M.
    Spectator

Hi Charlie. Small community so I thought I’d reach out and say hello.

Alex Cresswell
    Spectator

I’m an ace that doesn’t care about gender, I’ve been looking for someone to date who lives within train distance of Egham (western edge of Greater London, England)

I like cuddles and physical contact so long as there is no sexual contact, in all my other relationships I felt a huge pressure that I was expected to do sexual things and I always made an internal compromise that I would do the things I didn’t really like doing to make my partner happy as the relationship would be positive overall.

In the last two or so years that I’ve made publically known that I’m ace I said prior to starting any relationship that I didn’t enjoy sex, but was willing to do it. Using Asexualitic finally means that I can do away with that nonsense and I wouldn’t be clashing with the other party’s idea of what a relationship involves.

My idea of an ideal partner would be one who would be happy to cuddle and likes spending most of their time indoors, as I find going out quite tiresome (occasionally going out is fine though). I enjoy the kind of physical intimacy that includes resting your head on your partner’s shoulder or cuddling up under a blanket in winter watching a TV show together.

Anyway, I doubt someone close to me will read this thread, but what sort of types of intimacy are you other aces out there comfortable with or enjoy? For example do you like physical intimacy (non-sexual), kissing (what types of kissing too? I’m comfy with kissing on the mouth providing your lips are closed), do you not like any physical contact whatsoever?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up