An introduction I guess

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion An introduction I guess

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jenna
    Spectator

Hi my name is Jenna. I decided to try this site out don’t know what to expect but hopefully this will go better than my usual attempts to meet people on the internet.

I like various nerdy things from board games, video games, and movies. I like anime and music. I love cats.

I work as a pastry cook at a hotel in Dallas. Currently interested in meeting other aces and socializing more.

ps. I’m super open about talking about myself, I also enjoy deep in depth conversations.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello jenna👋🏿Nice to meet you and welcome.
    I just signed up I think about a month ago. I try to log on often but wind up coming on here occasionally.
    it does seem kind of empty here.
    I’m trying to learn how to be more open as well. It’s hard and can be discouraging at times but NEVER GIVE UP!!
    You can send my a friends request if you like 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up