Ace Friends Skype Group!

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Ace Friends Skype Group!

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

You are welcome to join us, Violetta! P.S. You have a lovely name.
    Let me know if you need help joining.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I’m trying to join the group, hope I’m doing it right! I searched for the email and I saw your photo Rachel 🙂

Rachel
    Participant

Got you in Alex! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Rachel, I have followed the instructions as updated by you on 30th October. It has resulted in a contact request to you on skype (Joseph69235)

Rachel
    Participant

Eh, time for a bump.

Leremy
    Spectator

Hey Rachel, I clicked on your link and I think its not working. If you can find me, my Skype is under moose0fmalibu.

Rachel
    Participant

Hi Leremy.
    I’ll try to contact you on Skype and then I can add you into the group.

Leremy
    Spectator

Hell yeah thanks Rachel. 🙂 If you cant find me under moose0fmalibu, you might find me under Lars Elrick. Its got like a photoshopped picture of Lars from Steven universe if that helps.

Rachel
    Participant

bumpity bump.

Amy
    Spectator

I can’t seem to find the group!

Rachel
    Participant

You can join by typing in the search box, [email protected], and make sure to hit ‘search directory’. Click on the member account that shows up and hit ‘Add To Contacts’. Leave a message saying you would like to join Ace Friends and you will be added into the group after your contact has been accepted.
    🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up