A Book about a Biromantic Asexual!

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion A Book about a Biromantic Asexual!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Elyse
    Spectator

Everyone should read the book called Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann. It’s about a biromatic asexual girl who is ready to give up on love when her girlfriend breaks up with her due to her asexuality. Then she meets/falls for a guy at work and wonders if it’s worth trying again. This book was an emotional roller coaster for me. Parts hit REALLY close to home and I highly recommend it. I am linking the book on Goodreads, as well as my video review, if you’re interested.

Goodreads link

My video review

Hope you enjoy!

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by Elyse.
    • This topic was modified 6 years ago by Elyse.
    Lori C
    Spectator

$9.99 for the digital copy is reasonable.

It’s almost 300 pages, though. How long did it take to read?

Elyse
    Spectator

I read it in just two days. But I read obsessively and it was during my winter break. (I’m a teacher)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for posting this Elyse. I don’t read alot, I rarely finish books and when I do read it’s usually non-fiction. But I found this in a library after reading your post here and I really enjoyed it. So thank you!

Lori C: (Bare in mind I’m a very slow reader.) I don’t remember exactly how long it took me to read it but maybe about a week to 10 days (reading every day). One to two hours at a time. Maybe a few days were more than one session.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I absolutely loved this book. It was so relevant, even the family stuff.

Gillian
    Participant

They have it at my library! Thanks for the recommendation

Sandra
    Participant

Hi TGT,

I wrote a non-fiction book for asexuals, called Asexual Perspectives 47 Asexual Stories, Love, Life and Sex, ACElebration of Asexual Diversity. It is out on Amazon and I interviewed 46 asexuals across the globe and asexual spectrum for it. There is at least one biromantic in it. It is a long book but each interviewee has a chapter just for them so it’s easily readable and digestible, and does not just tell you text book definitions of asexual identities and the range of thoughts and feelings across the spectrum, but shows you them through their answers.

Sandra

Joy
    Participant

I loved this book so much that I read in a day and a half. It was hard to put down for me. I think I have never related to a main character SO much in any book. I’m not biromantic but very relatable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the recommendation Sandra, I might check it out!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up