Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals › Forums › Group Forums › Anxiety and/or Depression › When you're depressed what makes you feel better? › Reply To: When you're depressed what makes you feel better?
November 15, 2013 at 11:33 am #1178
– reading/watching/listening to comedy of my preference
– the sound of downpour of the rain
– feeling the music i’m listening to
– solitude (indoors/outdoors)
– taking random personality tests
– slept soundly and peacefully
– when someone understands what i’m trying to say
– finding out/discovering more about of a certain topic/interest
- This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Monick.