Reply To: Is it correct for a Gay to dream of marrying an asexual?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Is it correct for a Gay to dream of marrying an asexual? Reply To: Is it correct for a Gay to dream of marrying an asexual?

Raell5
Spectator

Sexual attraction is when someone involuntarily feels lust for someone/something. The person imagines and longs to possibly kiss, touch, fondle, or engage in some form of physical intercourse/interaction, including voyeurism, to satisfy those urges.
In my case, I can be suddenly seized with desire for any gender or gender variant but never think of anything past kissing.

The moment I start to imagine any physical interaction my same-sex gender mode reacts in revulsion and all desire instantly shuts down. As a demisexual it takes a VERY long relationship before I feel sexual attraction, even though, as a panromantic, I can fall in platonic love with anything.

Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up