Reply To: Is it correct for a Gay to dream of marrying an asexual?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Is it correct for a Gay to dream of marrying an asexual? Reply To: Is it correct for a Gay to dream of marrying an asexual?

Raell5
Spectator

Speaking for myself, of course an asexual would like to be with a gay asexual provided the asexual was panromantic. I’m transmale, panromantic, demisexual, gray asexual, and gender fluid. Concerns with having to be physical with some random romantic interest keeps me from the normal dating world, although I used to grit my teeth and tolerate it in the past. In this forum, people seem to lack the motivation even to respond to posts, however, unless there are many private messages taking place. Perhaps it takes people with stronger sex drives to successfully pursue relationships. I have a very aggressive pursuit instinct in my male mode, but without sexual attraction, so I know it’s possible.

Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up