Reply To: Asexual friends : Tell us your personal story…

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Asexual friends : Tell us your personal story… Reply To: Asexual friends : Tell us your personal story…

Rori
Participant

I discovered asexuality a few years ago but ever since recent awareness has been kicking up I started to truly understand it and identify with it. I was under the impress that I had to have sex to make a romantic relationship successful so I would force myself to have it. That was hectic on me as well as my past partners. Even though I felt the pressure of society to have it to be happy, I thought if they didn’t have sex with me I was doing something wrong. As the years went by and learn more at it the pressure of living up to a lie had died and I felt more comfortable in my pursuit for romantic relationships.

Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up