Reply To: Say hello here !

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Say hello here ! Reply To: Say hello here !

Raell5
Spectator

Hi, Amy-Kate and Vamshikumar

I did try knitting for awhile, but I prefer to sew, and I’m mostly outside in free time.

My favorite hobbies include ballroom/jitterbug dancing, extreme bird photography (which includes going into jungles and swamps, climbing cliffs, mountains to get photos of birds in the wild), training horses, body-surfing every day in the Gulf of Thailand, hiking, reading, traveling, jamming with other musicians, building invention prototypes, writing, doing illustrations for books, designing and making my own custom clothes, going to local festivals/museums/art galleries and traveling.
I’m also into physics, astronomy, politics, comedy, health food and natural solutions for everything.
I’ve lived in Kentucky the longest but grew up in the West Indies with American parents, have also lived in CO, IN, OH, IA, CA, GA, and NJ, taught one semester in Mexico on the Gulf of CA, and have been teaching in Thailand the past four years.

Starting to get homesick, so keep planning to return to Kentucky but when I go to the beach I change my mind. Still, I keep tentatively planning to return. But the cost of living is ridiculously LOW here and it’s sunny summer year round.

I’m fluent in Creole, can get along in and read Spanish, French, and some Thai.

Always ready to discuss stuff with people.

I came to this website because it would be nice to have a companion without sexual pressure, although I am demisexual, so can eventually get there after a year or more.

Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up