Reply To: Favourite Branch of Science/Engineering?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Mad Scientists Favourite Branch of Science/Engineering? Reply To: Favourite Branch of Science/Engineering?

Raell5
Spectator

Biology, physics, bio engineering, robotics, astronomy, sustainable solutions.

I’m into building new invention prototypes to solve my problems. Have compiled development notes, have prototypes that I currently use, some I’ve only tested, some I’ve only tested scale prototypes.
I can’t get along without my inventions..I design my own clothes, skin care products, undergarments, health products, plus devices to do what has never been done before.
I also studied up on invention licensing procedures, made demo videos, but been too chicken so far to start hitting potential companies until I understand all the legal elements involved. It all seems so paperworky.

Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up