Reply To: Anxiety

Emily :)
Participant

I’ve just been diagnosed with anxiety… I went to the doctors because quite a few times I felt like I was going to faint: my head went light and dizzy, my eyes stung, I felt really hot and sick, so I sat on the floor for ages with my legs crossed and my head down until I could control it. The doctor said it was anxiety, because while I was in the waiting room, I started to feel the same thing again, but my heart was pumping so hard and fast, and my hands were shaking. He said he’d rather not prescribe me with medication yet, because he thinks I’m too young to start to rely on it, so I’m going to start going to counselling sessions. I’m so glad to get something done about it though, because this has been happening for a long time, and I even feel happier just knowing what the problem is 🙂

Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up