The ruined wish game!!!!

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion The ruined wish game!!!!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Someone starts off by making a wish and then the person below said person would grant it, but an ironic twist of some sort.

(Ex I wish for lots of people to play with me in this game!

Granted, but your not able to comment in it.)

Lol and so on

Anonymous
    Inactive

Granted, but you suddenly feel the need to slap yourself silly every-time someone makes a post.

I wish that anyone who plays this game sends me a kitten.. is that how this game works?

I made a slight edit haha.

Granted, but you became deathly allergic to cats.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well that certainly sucks.

Lmao, that is kind of the whole point of the game. I wish for a cupcake.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Granted, but the cupcake is made out of mud. Wha Ha ha ha ha ha.

I wish for a toilet seat made out of gold.

Granted, A company buys the rights to your restroom, but only their paying costumers can use it.

ArchOpal
    Spectator

It’s time for me to use my signature Butt-into-the-middle-of-a-post-and-feel-awkward-and-leave-immediately-afterwards move.

I wish for a working T.V. emoticon helmet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Granted, but you’re stuck with local cable in there.

I wish I wasn’t prone to feeling sleepy a majority of the time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Granted, but the rest of the time, you are catatonic and can not be woken until a magic word is spoken.

I wish I had superpowers to be a superhero!

Alle
    Spectator

Granted but your superpower is you can turn milk into water. Which is great for when those milk tankers crash and milk is all over the road and you can just turn it into water to clean the road.

I wish I had a pair of shoes that were comfortable and lasted forever.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Granted, but they’re clown shoes and look ridiculous.

I wish i had a computer that wasn’t so slow!

ArchOpal
    Spectator

Granted but you get a moving popup advertisement every 10 seconds while you’re logged on to it.

I wish I had a always had enough motivation to finish every drawing I started.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Granted, but once you’ve just finished each drawing you realise all was made using an invisible ink pen.

I wish I wasn’t so prone to getting fat.

Rebecca
    Participant

Granted, but you need to eat all the time as your metabolism is revved to super heights and you always look sickly skinny.

I wish that when I put food in the fridge/pantry and the door is shut, it would freeze time inside so nothing went bad.

Simon Pugh
    Spectator

Granted, but it will take an astronomical amount of energy to run and your energy bills will be more than the cost to power a small town.

I wish I could absorb the ability to speak a foreign language fluently after hearing a minute of conversation in said language.

John P Schindler
    Spectator

Granted, but on hearing one minute of conversation in a foreign tongue, you realize that you’ve overheard a murder-plot, and from your reaction the would-be murderers know you understood what they were trying to keep from everyone in ear-shot, you manage to narrowly escape but now you have to enroll in witness relocation.

I wish I could travel in the blink of an eye.

Jenni
    Spectator

Granted, but every time you blink you’re in a new place!

I wish I was better at cooking.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up