- I am a
- Looking for a
- Marital status
- Favorite Vacations Spot
Unless it's with a good friend or partner, I don't go on vacations
- Ideal First Date
Pretty much anywhere my date prefers
- Things I am looking for in a person are:
What am I seeking?
A Best Friend / Companion / Partner :]
An INTJ but trying to be more like an INFJ…with all my assets and faults, I’m just a human looking for a genuine and lasting connection with someone. And yes, I have my own apartment, car, hobbies, and commitments.
To be honest, I’m not on this site, AceApp, or OKCupid to chit chat, endlessly browse forums, or expand my social network. I’m here to find a life partner. I live near Sacramento, California and have a busy work schedule so I don’t plan on traveling more than an hour away for dating. While being ”friend requested” by people from across the world is flattering, it’s probably not gonna mean much, I’m afraid. Blame it on my old world cynicism?
- About me
– I’m an immigrant from Russia, first arriving in the States with my mom in 96
– I have an Associates of Political Science from DVC and a Bachelors of Political Science from UC Davis
– I work a lot (it keeps me out of trouble) and enjoy what I do in the Northern California commercial cannabis industry
– I’m close with my family (and my doggie, Sasha) and visit them often in the East Bay Area
– I love vintage aesthetics (1910s through 1950s) and collect a lot of classic style clothing
– I’m more of a night owl than an early bird (mornings are the worst)
– I love shows and movies, especially those of the sci-fi, fantasy, comedy, and horror genres
– I’m detail-oriented, technical by nature, and come from a musical background
– Regarding body preferences, I’ve only ever been ”attracted” to slim and lean figures, similar to my own build
I only recently accepted that I am on the spectrum, though I’ve been mulling it over and torturing myself for over five years now, trying to figure out what’s wrong with me. I guess I would now be classified as biromantic gray asexual, though I greatly prefer the company of women. Sex has always been a strange and painful concept to me, and through years of experimentation I’ve found myself getting further away from western societal norms and what’s expected of me. I don’t really fit in anywhere and am mostly on my own, but the loneliness and anxiety has been steadily increasing, so I’ve dragged myself onto these sites to potentially improve my chances. I don’t really have ”game” and am usually pretty reserved and shy, so I always appreciate being contacted first. Anyways, cheers for reading!
Detailed Profile Info