- Things I am looking for in a person are:
– Man (cis or trans), born 1983-1995ish
– Located in/near the Research Triangle in NC
– Wants kids or might want kids
– Values on the liberal-to-leftist side of things
– Doesn’t smoke or use drugs (no judgement, those just aren’t things I like to be around)
– Kind, responsible, and comfortable to be around
- About me
Hi, I’m Silvia! I’m kind and creative and looking for my life partner. Nonsexual types of affectionate touch (hugs, cuddling, etc.) are pretty important to me.
More about me: I’m a library worker, dancer, and wannabe powerlifter. I’m not exactly a social butterfly, but family and close friends are very important to me. I enjoy puttering around the house, being cozy and snuggly, and watching TV — maybe you do too? But I also like walks in the woods and (in non-Covid times) going out to artsy events, restaurants, etc.
Oh, also, I’m short, fat, strong, and not into dieting/intentional weight loss 🙂
I don’t check this site often, but you can contact me through this Google form: https://forms.gle/SBzrq9NPpJJZDexX9