- Things I am looking for in a person are:
Uh. Having things in common is an obvious plus. So is your location- I drive basically an hour to work every day (and then back) and I’m pretty sure my car’s about to have a stroke, so the closer, the better. I live in the Deliverance-land of central/southern Maine, so Boston MA and Manchester NH are about as far as I’m capable of going.
I’m a heteroromantic graysexual, so far as I can tell. I just had an existential discovery crisis about this a few months ago. I have plenty of sexual urges and fantasies, but I neither need nor want an actual person to be involved in them. I can take care of myself like a strong, independent woman, or something.
- About me
– an animal control officer by day and a wildlife rehab volunteer by night.
– an introvert who gets stressed out at parties.
– a pagan witch (who hasn’t been struck by lightning yet, come at me).
– someone who enjoys video games (roleplaying/sandbox please), reading, painting, creative writing (WORLDBUILDING), science, and lecturing her adolescent chickens for being dicks.
– a lover of fantasy, sci-fi, and horror (psychological, not gore and jump scares)
– a woman with a dry sense of humor, apparently.
– a lover of rural life- you know, so long as there’s WiFi.
– a blossoming troll.
– into politics because they’re important but also not into politics because I hate most of the people involved.
– the owner of a new pair of glasses I don’t like anymore. Who ever thought this shit looked good? I did, apparently. Mistakes were made.
I’m not very good at this sort of thing. I have a tendency to be a wet blanket when I’m nervous, which isn’t helped by my social anxiety, but once the ice is officially broken I get a lot better.
Detailed Profile Info