- Favorite Vacations Spot
Not a spot, but an event – any kind of Comic Con!
- Ideal First Date
Playing a co-op game together
- Things I am looking for in a person are:
For now, I like the idea of being email/chat pals. If that develops into something more, that’d be great, but I realize that’s unlikely due to my location. There are very few aces near/around me. Nevertheless, you never know, so feel free to drop me a message or friend request, and we can take it from there.
We are likely to get along if you have geeky interests and enjoy discussions that can range from video games, movies and pop culture, to serious topics like psychology and current affairs. Also, if you have a sense of humor, aren’t afraid to be silly and have fun, and you don’t sweat the small stuff.
However, I may not respond if you have not posted adequate information about yourself, or if you strike me as someone where we would be incompatible.
- About me
– Introvert gamer girl in Singapore
– Demisexual/graysexual and demiromantic. Am not averse to physical touch, cuddling etc., but only after I’ve warmed up to the person, which can take months.
– Am a copywriter by day, which I admit makes me a bit of a grammar Nazi, although I try to rein it in!
– I write e-novels in my spare time, mostly romantic, some erotic (ironic, I know)
– Big on video games, especially RPGs, action adventure games, stealth games, strategy/simulator games.
– Love action and superhero movies, cartoons, anime, thrillers, documentaries and comedies. Dislike most rom-coms and can’t watch horror movies (if I want to be able to sleep, that is).
– I love animals, and am definitely a cat person.
– Am the responsible, straight-arrow sort who rarely drinks, and never smokes or does drugs. It may well be an ’eldest child’ thing.
– A homebody, although I’m trying to be more of a ’Yes’ person – saying ’Yes’ to new experiences every once in a while. Some things I challenged myself to do include learning basic Japanese and martial arts, speaking in public, going horse-riding, being a TV extra, and even traveling alone.
– Speaking of traveling, my travel persona leans towards ’chill’ – art, culture, nature, people-watching and the like.
– Had social anxiety for many years, but have overcome most of it through books, family and friends’ support, and just pushing myself out of my comfort zone over time. Am very likely a HSP, meaning I can get overwhelmed by bright lights, loud noises and big crowds.
Drop me an email if you like at [email protected]
Detailed Profile Info