- Things I am looking for in a person are:
I like to meet people with different perspectives and from different backgrounds and would be great to interact with other people on the aro / ace spectrum. I am interested in people of all genders and I would like to connect with people from the midlands in particular, as it would be easier to meet up. Here are some of the characteristics of people who I may get on with:
· Open minded, none judgemental and accepting.
· Kind, compassionate and sense of wanting to do something meaningful / make the world a better place.
· If you are veggie, that’s cool, I’m not but I eat a lot of veggie food.
· Intelligent, intellectual and a deep thinker.
· Enjoy being active, health conscious and mindful.
· Likes to travel and explore new places and would be a bonus if you like learning languages.
- About me
I am adventurous and fun loving kind of girl, I enjoy trying new things and generally exploring life. I like travelling and I have had the luxury of travelling to distant places such as India and Peru. I like being creative and have experimented with clay and mosaics. I like the outdoors, cycling, walking, jogging and yoga. I enjoy meeting new people and good conversation.
My best label is really ’unlabelled’, although in this community I could say bi gray aroace. The typical relationship escalator isn’t happening for me, so I’m trying to find the lifestyle that suits me best.