- Things I am looking for in a person are:
I am looking for someone who is:
-Who will go on trips and hikes around the world with me!
-Can cook (only kidding)
-Knows how to party and chill!
-Who has a sense of humour and can hold a conversation about anything!
-I am looking for a romantic relationship but not a sexual relationship. Cuddles, kisses, and a real connection mean more to me than anything else so I am looking for a like minded person who share the same philosophy 🙂
- About me
Interview time! I mean really – that’s what this is all about. Its kinda like going to buy a car, getting a job etc. Check out all the options, see what catches your eye and then go from there.
I guess if you have gotten this far, my photos have passed the visual check and now you need to make sure we have some things in common. I’m actually always open to meet people that have different interests than I do because it’s always a great way to learn about/experience something new. But you’re here to learn about me so here goes:
– I work for Nissan GB
– The worst job I ever had was working at McDonalds
– My friends and family would consider my best attributes to be are my caring and generous nature
– My favourite subject in school growing up was woodwork (I liked making stuff)
– If I had one wish for the world it would be: world peace and free chocolate for everyone.
– My favourite sport is actually Motorsports I especially love F1 and support the Red Bull team.
In my free time I enjoy going to the gym and cycling , I love watching movies especially Marvel films, going out, exploring new places, and just hanging out with friends. Oh, I also really enjoy food and my favourite place to go is Arbuckles (local restaurant here), yum!
My ideal date would be something fun like Bowling or a nice dinner but never at a cinema cannot really get to know someone that way where is the fun in that!!
Anything else you want to know I would be glad to tell you. I am an open book, ask me anything or message me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/dan.cuthill.1?ref=bookma
Detailed Profile Info