- Favorite Vacations Spot
Hm… That´s actually a bit difficult to answer as I´m a person, who is up for travelling all the time. If there´s some nature and something mysterious to explore: Let´s go there. Also I like to hear stories from other people, chilling in a pub and just talking would be fine as well. Or going to a book-store or a library. Wherever books are, I feel at home 🙂 So in a nutshell: nature, mystery, books and people who have a story to tell.
- Ideal First Date
I really don´t know. When I´m with a person who I feel comfortable with, I´m happy just to be there. Even if the date explodes in chaos, I probably would still be a little ball of happiness.
- I am a
- Looking for a
- Marital status
- Things I am looking for in a person are:
I´m looking for three types of people: friends, a relationship and someone who can open tins.
My peers aren´t asexual, at least that´s what I assume. It would be great to talk to someone likeminded.
Whatever if it´s about friendship or more, it would be good if the person is also a little bit into movies, series or books. Also since I´m kinda introverted – in terms of personal space – the person shouldn´t be too clingy.
Btw. if I sent you a friend-request, it´s because I would like to chat with you, but haven´t found any contact details. If you’re interested to chat it would be great if you could reply with an e-mail ^-^
- About me
Oi! Nice to meet you ^-^
Let me introduce myself to you:
– I love adventures and traveling. (The best is to experience a adventurous journey ;))
– Dunno why, but I don’t like opening tins ^^’
– My goal in life is to learn something about almost everything and gain many skills.
– In terms of smiling I resemble the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland a little bit.
– Clumsiness is a part of me as well. Not in terms of breaking things, but more like running into awkward situations.
– I love talking to people, but most of the time I like animals better than human beings 😉
Like most people on here, I don´t have a full membership.
If you want to message me:
-try sending a carrier pigeon (or an owl for the Potterheads ;D)
-send me an e-mail: [email protected]
-my name on Telegram: @clumsycheshirecat
See you later