Why doesn't anyone ever use the forums?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Why doesn't anyone ever use the forums?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I mean I see lots of people on here pretty regularly now or at least steady stream of people. So what’s the deal with no one commenting or posting in the forums?

lily
    Spectator

I’d like to have conversation with people on this website , and make some friends , but I don’t know too much English . It seems this is the only one website for ACE make friends and have conversation with other ACE.
    I am glad to find here . ^V^

ArchOpal
    Spectator

I’m new here but I tend to feel that talking to people on forums doesn’t feel as personal as..well…personal messages (and this is technically still a dating site).

Graham
    Participant

I don’t have any luck on this site or the ace book one

Lenka
    Participant

I have probably a bug, I can´t use groups.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Everyone is anti-asocial af inactive on here.

Andrew Logue
    Spectator

Yea I joined a couple of days ago, its a good website for editing ones own profile, however looking at other profiles and chatting aspect of it is a real let down.

However I will continue to try to make the best out this website while I am a member.

Anna C
    Participant

The site is really hard to use on mobile devices. So I just figured out how to get to the forum without it just reverting back to my profile.

Cijay Morgan
    Spectator

We do. Maybe start some conversation threads.

Cijay Morgan
    Spectator

Well THIS is a good way to appear approachable.

All excellent points ny fine young ace countrymen. ;p

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up