- Favorite Vacations Spot
- About me
Hello everyone, nice to meet you!
I’m Michelle. Since you’re currently reading the ”About me” part I guess you want some facts? I really don’t know what to tell you so here’s some information about me that’ll hopefully make you go ”Yep. She’s cool.”
• I’m a screenwriter (currently writing a movie which tackles the problems of the LGBTQ+ community, POC and disabled people which I hope will help educate the ’normal’ folks) and actress
• I believe in a intersectional future and fight for equality.
• I’m a huge optimist which sometimes may be a bit annoying.
• DOGS are perfect.
• Every day I try to make the world at least a little bit better.
• Netflix is life but so is illegal streaming because I can’t afford Netflix.
• Honestly, I’m a huge geek.
• Big fan of poetry, the night sky, deep conversations and vine.
• Now as I’m writing this my brain is too tired to give you an example but I’d consider myself extremely funny.
• I compliment people a lot and because of that my friends sometimes call me ”Smooth Queen”. Whatever you say, I’ll find a way to turn it into a compliment.
• I love dancing.
• I can’t dance. I literally look like a chicken with broken legs on lava whenever I try to dance.
• Despite the rumours and local legend, I am NOT a chicken with broken legs. On lava.
• Big fan of Yes Theory. Great things never came from comfort zones.
That’s all I could think of right now. Please consider befriending me now. I’m a good friend, I’d recommend myself. 11/10
Allons-y mate 🙂