Someone who is kind, considerate, loyal, trustworthy, has a sense of humor, is as passionate about intersectional feminism as I am, has mutual interests, and maybe would like to share platonic affection.
I’m a sex repulsed asexual, so I’m not looking for any kind of sexual relationship, and I’m still deciding between demiromantic and just plain ol’ aromantic for my romantic orientation label. That being said, I’d be totally fine with a potential queerplatonic relationship (I have a preference for women and other enbees, so guys will probably have to work twice as hard, unless we get on really well).
Feel free to message me; either on here, ace-book (mrgtvrgr), okcupid (mrgtvrgr), or kik (mrgtvrgr). I also have Twitter and Tumblr, as well as Facebook, so if you’re serious about getting/keeping in touch and fit within the age bracket I’m looking for (18-30), ask for those.
A friendly and warm, albeit slightly shy, neutrois/nb person (they/them pronouns, please), who enjoys;
– Reading (fiction, mainly, such as Thomas Harris’ Hannibal tetralogy, but also comics).
– Writing (fandom fic, when I can find the time, have motivation, and muse).
– Watching films (Marvel’s Cap 1 and 2, Dirty Dancing, Manhunter, Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, and Hannibal Rising, just to list a few).
– Watching TV shows (NBC’s Hannibal, Gotham, Hemlock Grove, How to Get Away with Murder, and Mr. Robot, amongst others).
– Spending time on Twitter and Tumblr.
– Listening to music (rock, metal, and classical are my main genres).
Currently dealing with depression (I have good days and bad, just like anybody else), along with social anxiety (which I’ve had for a good few years now), and emetophobia.
I can sometimes come across as blunt/brash/harsh/sarcastic and I’m definitely opinionated, but I try my absolute best to respect other people’s opinions, as long as they’re not offensive/rude/discriminative; I have no time for people who are obnoxious in their queerphobia, transphobia, or racism. We’re all human beings and we all deserve the same level of respect/equality.