- Favorite Vacations Spot
Anywhere relaxing/fun. I've always wanted to visit Japan though. ^u^
- Ideal First Date
No preference. As long as we both have fun ☺
- Things I am looking for in a person are:
I’m looking for someone who also identifies as asexual or is absolutely fine being with a demiromantic asexual like me. Someone who enjoys drinking coffee & hot chocolate or tea, loves animals, has a lot of patience and enjoys joking around but can also be serious when needed. A person who isn’t afraid to tell me how they feel, whether it be sad, mad, happy, gloomy or just plain hungry hahaha. I want them to be able to communicate their emotions to me (When/if they are comfortable) and not be afraid to get caught in the rain. 🙂
- About me
Hi there! I’m a demiromantic Asexual (I don’t like to engage in anything physically sexual as it is not for me- Slightly sex-repulsed), So I hope to meet someone who is the same, be it friendship-wise or relationship-wise. I’m also a Filipina- Born in the Philippines, currently living in Australia, but spent equal halves of my life growing up in both countries. I’m a shy individual, but enjoy making new friends & will slowly come out of my shell when I become a bit more comfortable. I sometime tend to have a weird and dark sense of humour, but I try to make sure I can share them with the right people and avoid offending others who don’t share the same sense of humour I do.
Anyhow, Here are some infos about me, myself and I. Haha!
LIKES/ INTERESTS :
* DRAWING & PAINTING = Art is my passion & is my escape when I just need to get away from reality, it also helps me express myself when words fail.
* BOOKS = Mythologies/Legends, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Good omens, Brothers Grimm, Edgar Allan Poe, HP Lovecraft, the Iliad & the Odyssey, The Divine Comedy and Supernatural & horror themed books. There’s a lot more but those are just a peek of what I like to read.
* COFFEE/ HOT CHOCO/ (Some) TEA = I mainly drink coffee, though, & hot chocolate before bed. Haha
* ANIMALS = I love animals! Fave animal is the Wolf. I’m also a dog & cat person! ^u^
* MOVIES & ANIME = I enjoy watching comedy, horror & supernatural genre movies/ TV series & almost all of the Marvel movies. I also like watching anime like My hero Academia, Demon slayer, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, The Ancient Magus’ Bride, Yuri on ice, Haikyu!!, On-punch man, Another, Inuyasha, Tokyo ghoul, Dragon ball (All seasons except the latest), blue exorcist, Ouran high school host club, Death parade, Toradora, Noragami, Black butler & Assassination Classroom. There’s so many more to be honest but that’s just a peek on the type of animes I watch. 🙂
* SONGS = I LOVE listening to songs/music! I listen to all types of them as long as I like it, doesn’t even matter if it’s in a different language. Haha. I just can’t listen to heavy metal, though. Most of the songs I listen to are from, Hollywood undead, The script, three days grace, Simple plan, sum 41, Train & Imagine Dragons. The rest of the songs are just from other bands/ singers that I think has 1 or 2 good song, & the rest are in a different language Lol.
* I LOVE THE RAIN! And being caught in it is even better! The thunderstorm is my lullaby and I am its baby!
DISLIKES : I’m not a big fan of clubbing or going to a place with huge crowds unless i’m just hanging out with friends and family, I’m more of an introvert, or kind of an ambivert. I despise cockroaches with a passion & will freak out if I see one (Especially when they start flying like they’re about to chase you and take your soul to their dark lord!!). Haha, creepy lil’ buggers! I don’t like people who are racists or homophobic and disrespectful towards others for no reason, & I really don’t like it when people try to change who I am or try to make me think I don’t know what I really want or who I really am. >:(
If you have any questions for me, please don’t hesitate to reach out. ( Sorry if I wrote too much. Haha ) ^_^
Detailed Profile Info