Whoa! (From the admin)

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Pokemon Masters Whoa! (From the admin)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, this Matthew the creator of this forum. I have not been active in a long time and I apologize. I kind of gave up on this page when I discovered the large amount of fake female profiles that have infiltrated this site. Not to mention the relationships I found on this page that ended in horrible failure and cheating… Anyway the point is, this forum has grown to over a hundred members, and that is amazing! People here really love their Pokémon! I know that ORAS just came out, and I am sure you all have been busy Nuzlocking it like I have, so keep at it! Ill revisit this page from time to time, so please use this forum to your delight. Adults can like Pokémon dammit! I myself am an young adult making money and living the mature life, but still, I play my Pokémon daily. Even if I were to become the President of these united states, I would play my 3DS in the oval office! We are allowed to like what we like. I am happy to have seen this page grown greatly, and I am happy to see that. Take care my friends, and I promise to see you soon! Take care my fellow Pokémon Masters!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up