What was the last film you saw?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Movie Club What was the last film you saw?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Apollonia
    Participant

I’m currently working my way through the Fast and Furious series.
    Also, I watched Paranoia last night.

Saga72
    Participant

I just came back from watching “the fifth estate” about wikileaks.

Diamond
    Participant

Untouchables/intouchables
    I love that movie. I might rewatch it today because it just made me feel so good. I got my two relatives to watch it with me, and they enjoyed it as well. At the moment I am rewatching THERE WILL BE BLOOD. The Milkshake line is my favorite.

Diamond
    Participant

Pan’s Labyrinth is brilliant! My mom has the dvd and we watch it with subtitles.

Apollonia
    Participant

Saga, how was The Fifth Estate?

Anonymous
    Inactive

just watched ” To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar (1995) ” last night !

Breanna
    Participant

12 years a slave, the most powerful and emotional movie I have ever seen! I recommend everyone see it also blue is the warmest color.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Riddick

Apollonia
    Participant

I’ve been on a tv kick lately, but I did watch Embrace of the Vampire the other day.
    I also got the chance to see Monty Python and the Holy Grail on the big screen on Christmas. It was one of the original reels, so you could tell it was old. It was a wonderful experience. One of my friends brought coconut shells and another friend told us what it was like to see it when it was first released.

On Friday, we will see Life of Brian on the big screen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rush

Lisa
    Participant

The Big Lebowski right now, Snow White and the Huntsman, Solarbabies, Weird Science, Labryinth, Wreck It Ralph and Grace Of My Heart last week. Couple of Godzilla movies on deck for tomorrow!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gravity

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2

Anonymous
    Inactive

My last films was “Mr Nobody” and “Killer Toon”

Mariana
    Participant

Hihi…
    Frozen by Disney…Lovely image and details a little soft story, nice to see with my niece…

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Hunger Games Catching Fire

Anonymous
    Inactive

Devil’s Due but it was not scary.

Oddball
    Participant

I watched woman in black, it was okay, there was a scary scene or two. I also watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2, to me it’s pretty fun an cute and those food animals can be rather original.

Ricky
    Participant

I watched Daddy’s little girl.Its a very violent movie,(torture scenes)etc.Not for the squeamish.When you watch it you must decide if the acts of torture are justified in contrast to the horrific crime perpetrated.I know my answer.watch and decide for yourself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The last things that I watched was two documentaries from Eduardo Coutinho, called Jogo de Cenas and Edifício Master.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up