What was the last film you saw?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Movie Club What was the last film you saw?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Over the weekend, I watched Planes -Good, The Wolverine -Disappointing , and The Worlds End -Enjoyable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I watched a horror movie from the 70s called ‘Demon Seed’. Its based on a Dean Koontz novel. Haven’t read the book (yet) but enjoyed the film πŸ™‚

I actually quite enjoyed ‘The Wolverine’, maybe because Origins was so dire anything would’ve been impressive after that :p

Kate
    Participant

Last film was “Blast from the Past,” an older film. It was funny, but one of those corny movies, you know?

Last film seen at a theater was “Gravity.” That movie was fantastic.

Talisa V
    Participant

I watched “The Edge of Love”. The story and characters were ‘meh’, but it was visually stunning and the outfits Keira and Sierra wore were beautiful. Plus, it had Cillian Murphy in it, so it wasn’t all bad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I watched “Rosemary’s Baby” last night, been meaning to watch it for awhile and so glad I finally did. Quite unsettling in parts and not a bit of blood or gore.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rosemary’s Baby is amazing, the ending gave me goosebumps.

I recently watched “Clerks” from 1994, I liked it but it didn’t make me laugh. It made me think about how much humour in films has changed in the past two decades, now everything is so “meta”. It almost felt awkward to watch elaborated jokes about things taken from the actual movie context, as opposed to random jokes that make reference to something else, usually pop-culture.

Semok
    Participant

Over the last weekend I watched the rifftraxs of all the Harry Potter movies while drinking butterbeer, and then last night I watched Arsenic and Old Lace followed by 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (the 1954 Disney version).

Anonymous
    Inactive

I Netflixed Requiem for a Dream, for the 2nd time this week. It’s such an artistically made film, with a compelling plot, it’s my new addiction. I’l probably watch it again very soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats funny, I actually watched Requiem for a Dream last night. First time of seeing it and thought it was a great film.

Watch Tokyo Gore Police today, probably one of the most goriest/weird films I’ve ever seen….

Anonymous
    Inactive

I watched The Mortal Instruments the other day. I was not impressed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently watched Red 2 – Meh, Jobs – Good, and Prisoners – Great.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just finished watching Paprika, a great anime film πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just finished Revolutionary Road, and right before that Requiem for a Dream, and just before that The Others- quite a morbid list I must say, guess I was just in one of those moods

Anonymous
    Inactive

I watched Saving Santa last night which was surprisingly good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters was pretty meh, and Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa was funny.

Semok
    Participant

I finally got to see Monsters University, and it was cute. I found myself laughing way more than I should have. XD There were some flaws, but I think it was nice. It’s a good feeling sort of movie.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kick-Ass 2, it was great.

Mirja
    Participant

Pan’s labyrith again. It has been my favourite movie for years and I never get tired of it πŸ˜€

Zuzia
    Participant

Thor – The Dark World. I’m a huge Loki’s fan πŸ™‚

Yavanna
    Participant

I saw the film named Epic and Despicable me 2.I am looking forward to The Desolation of Smaug.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Γ—

Γ—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Γ—

Go up