Welcome!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there lovely people

Welcome to this new space where I hope loads of folk from East Anglia and the surrounding areas will come together, build conncections and create something usefull and fun.

If enough us are abou,t meetups could be something we do in the future. But I’ll start of with saying a bit about myself.

My sexuality is fluid, sometimes present sometimes not. I have a sexual attraction towards different genders where a desire to act on those feelings exist. I can have sexual feelings towards others that I have no desire to act on or express.

I desire to connect with other people on a deep emotional level and build relationships with such people far more than I desire to do the same based on a sexual connection.

I don’t see sex as being crucial in having a relationship with another.

What about you? How do you see your sexual/asexual/grey-area self?

Happy 2018 – lets make this a year where we come into our own! 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up