Utah Asexuals Meetup Group

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Utah Asexuals Meetup Group

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tristan
    Spectator

Utah Asexual Meetup Group

My name is Tristan Scribner and I have teamed up with Valina Eckley and created a new Asexual meetup group that will be meeting up here in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.

The purpose of the group is so we can get to know each other and hopefully, form friendships. Being asexual can be a lonely station in life and its always nice to hang out with like-minded people. I know it has been difficult for myself, as I have only recently figured out I was a Homoromantic Greysexual. I hope that you will consider coming out to one of the activities and/or signing up on the meetup.com webpage.

The group is called Utah Asexuals. If you use the following link, you should be routed to the page: Utah Asexual Meetup Webpage.

So far on the schedule, we have some activities planned. They are:

– Coffee Meet & Greet – Every other Sunday, starting on 10 June 2018 @ 3PM-5PM. We will be holding this at the Watchtower Cafe, located at 1588 South State Street, across the street from SLCC.

– SLC Pride Festival. We will be meeting up with the SLC PostMos (Ex-Mormon) meetup at the corner of 300 East and West Temple on the Northeast side corner of that intersection. Parade starts at 10AM-12PM. Bring water and sunscreen.

– The Ace Monthly Activity (June) – Paint Night! Friday, June 22, 2018 from 6-9PM. For a $10 admission per person, all materials will be provided and you can take any work you did with you when the night is over! (How awesome is that?) This will be held at the HighPointe Cafe in West Jordan. Details are on the meetup page.

– The Ace Monthly Activity (July)- Made in Utah Festival 2018. See meetup page for full details, including day and time.

If you have any questions, you can contact me here or on My Facebook

Thanks and have a great night!

-Tristan
    Utah Asexuals Meetup

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up