Searching for friends. Hanni, 44 😊

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Searching for friends. Hanni, 44 😊

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello!
    I am new here. And also ‚new‘ in finding out being asexual.
    I am looking forward to find that one person, who understands me.
    I am 44 years old, from Austria.
    Accept of finding ‚the one‘ I would love to find friends to chat.
    I have a great love for England. So maybe there are people who are interested on chatting with me, even my english is not very good.
    I think many people are lonely or alone nowadays, so maybe there is someone out there, who also wants to find new people to share their thoughts with.
    Send me an email, would love to here from you!
    Greetings
    Hanni

Ben
    Spectator

Welcome Hanni

Jacob
    Spectator

Welcome Hanni. Austria is a nice place, so is England. Yes, a lot of people are alone and displaced now days. We are in the End Times says Bible readers and teachers, and many of us did not find our beloved wife or husband during our youth, so we became Asexual over time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for your welcome Bennie and Jacob!

Jacob, do you think, we ‚became‘ asexual because of. Ot finding the right one?
    Interesting, have to think about it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for your welcome Bennie and Jacob!

Jacob, do you think, we ‚became‘ asexual because of not finding the right one?
    Interesting, have to think about it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up