New to the site and thought I would say hi.

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion New to the site and thought I would say hi.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all my name is Matt and I am new here and thought I would say hi. Not sure how active the site is but I’m hoping to chat to like minded people.

Janine
    Participant

Hi! Not sure how like minded I am, but thought I’d say welcome and I’m glad that you’re here. I hope you make some meaningful connections!

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Matt

I also live in the UK, welcome to this site. I hope you find the guy you are looking for. I usually hold asexual meet-ups in my city of Exeter. Have done a couple of online ones since the first lockdown and 1 in person one in between with social distancing.

Sandra

Tina
    Spectator

Hi Matt!

I just joined last night as a belated Christmas gift to myself. I’m in the States and am looking forward to meeting new people, online and in person. I, too, am looking for new friends as well as (eventually) someone special. We have an LGBTQIA+ center here in Philadelphia and I did belong to a group there but I was the only ace in the group. The center hasn’t been open since March for obvious reasons so no meetups since then. Hopefully, this site will fill the void.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for your replies. Had a few issues getting on here lately. Still finding my way around the site and figuring out which groups are active. I’ve noticed a few of them have quite a large number of people in them but no forum attached, am I missing something?

Kelsey Crow
    Spectator

Matt I’m thinking the same thing. I’m like β€œthis says active a minute ago but last post was almost a year ago…”

Tina
    Spectator

I’m thinking it probably pings as active if someone clicks on it even if they don’t post anything. Which is odd since that’s not exactly “active”.

James Elliott
    Spectator

Hello, I am a new member and just discovered the ace community! Right now I am still a newb and a bit confused. Would like to find a friend to talk with and maybe assist me in this new environment or just talk about anything.

Tina
    Spectator

Hi James!

I’m new to this site though I’ve been out – as graysexual and pan romantic – for a couple of years now. I’m rather confused myself but that’s generally my fallback position. Maybe your confusion and my confusion are in opposition to one another and we can create a functional friendship out of it. πŸ™‚

-Tina

James Elliott
    Spectator

Thank you Tina! Do you mind if I add you as a friend?

Tina
    Spectator

Absolutely, James. i could definitely use some friends. πŸ™‚

Lorraine
    Spectator

Hi Tina,

Welcome to the site! I have re-joined after having a bit of time out. Akin to you, I am hoping to make new friends as well as meet someone special. Hopefully there is someone out there brave enough to take me on!

Just to wish you all the best and a wonderful 2021 πŸ™‚

Miranda
    Spectator

Hi everybody, I actually joined today. It’s a new year and I decided after a long marriage to refund myself. I’ve been only aware of this asexual community for a short time. I always felt lonely and different compared to my peers. After my septation I’d lost hope that I could find someone who, like me, wants the whole relationship thing, but without sex. Today was the first day in a long time that over felt some hope.

Tina
    Spectator

Welcome Miranda!

I’ve been out for a couple of years now but I still tend to keep my gray-sexuality to myself as opposed to proclaiming the fact that I am panromantic to the skies. I decided to give myself a membership to this site for Christmas. It’s great to realize how many of us there are. Remember, we may all be at different points of the asexual spectrum but, at the end of the day, we are all in this together.

-Tina

Miranda
    Spectator

What does the romantic mean in panromantic? I’ve seen it used more often here but never heard it before.

Tina
    Spectator

Panromantic means that I am capable of being attracted to, loving, falling in love with, people of any and all gender identifications. I just have little to no desire to have sex ever.

-Tina

Miranda
    Spectator

Thanks. The pan I know as my daughter identifies as pansexual. So I guess I identify as a hetero- romantic asexual. There you go, learn something everyday.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all how are we this morning/evening (depending on where you are). Not been able to get on lately but as it is currently 2am in the UK and I can’t sleep I thought I would sign in. Hope you all had a good Xmas and New Year.

Miranda
    Spectator

Hi Matt, hope you ended having a good sleep. Happy New Year to you too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Γ—

Γ—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Γ—

Go up