Meet up in London 9-14 January 2020

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Meet up in London 9-14 January 2020

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    XYZ
    Participant

Hello, I’m not from UK, but I’m going to be visiting London with my ace friend in January. Whilst there we plan to see my other ace friend who’s from London and thought it was great opportunity to organise an ace meet up.
    We’ll be in London from 9-14th January, so the meet up will be on one of those days. We’re open to any ideas/suggestions people may have. We were thinking perhaps the sky garden which is free entry, and then a café or restaurant after?
    If anyone is interested, leave a message here or pm me, thanks!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by XYZ.
    XYZ
    Participant

I’m in London now…. Is anybody interested in meet up?

Sammie
    Participant

Hey, sorry I have just seen this. There is an ace meet up group that meets on Sunday in London at 11:30 at Great Tower Street, if you are interested (I won’t be there, but the ones I have met have been pleasant and nice people).

I would be happy to attend a meet up aside from that (I am unavailable Sunday), museums or food are always good for me.

XYZ
    Participant

Yes definitely we Come, sure. Thank you for Information 🙂 our hotel is not far away, I checked on Google maps. What’s the name of bar, club, restaurant or house number in Great Tower Street?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by XYZ.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by XYZ.
    Sammie
    Participant

It is the Brew Dog bar. They meet for brunch there. It is part of the meetup group https://www.meetup.com/London-Asexuality-Meetup/events/267665096/ if you are on that site.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up