Marvel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll create a few of these to get the group started. Each forum will have a different topics. This one is called Marvel so this one will consist of ships from it. My personal favorite is probably superhusbands but like others as well.

Bridie
    Spectator

Loki/Steve CaptainFost
    Loki/Bucky Winter/Frost
    Loki/Tony FrostIron

Anonymous
    Inactive

Frostiron is amazing! Tony can seriously be paired with anyone and it will somehow work.

Ryuugan80
    Spectator

Steve/Bucky – Stucky
    Steve/Bucky/Sam/Natasha – Barbershop Quartet
    Sam/Steve – American Airlines
    Clint/Phil – I have no idea if there’s a name for this.

Can you tell that I’ve watched CA:TWS a couple of times?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah you can tell.:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I want everyone who sees this to write either their favorite fanfiction from this fandom or the one that got them into a new ship. I’ll go first. This one is interesting because I started out as a sciencebro shipper, one favorite is, “My Words Whisper to You.” Then my introduction fanfiction to superhusbands was “Tesseract Parasitoid.” Then my introduction to frostiron was me reading “Judas,” thinking it was a superhusband but as I read I wanted it to be frostiron, which it was.

Lindsey
    Spectator

Stucky because it hurts so good, and clint/Phil. I’ve also read some good ‘american airlines- lol’ as well. I’ll leave that recommendation now, and add stucky recs and phil/clint recs when I have more time. There’s just too many good fics to choose from.

Steve/Sam- http://archiveofourown.org/works/1756387

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up