Looking for Committed Long Term SLAVE

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Looking for Committed Long Term SLAVE

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If you think you would make a good long term slave and do it happily message me.

Meadow Rain
    Spectator

What the h*!! are you doing here, go on some other site

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am of course looking for an asexual slave. This is not a sexual thing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If it’s not a sexual thing, it’s literal slavery, which is even worse…

Lenka
    Participant

Well, some people who identify themselves as asexuals might be into BDSM, so it is not so weird that someone asks here for a slave.

Rin
    Participant

wht a nasty post..Lol !!@~^ :-{ didn’t know such ridiculous ppl exists in asexual community. Now won’t b much surprised if some1 actually says he/she wants 2 b slave! weird ppls..

Mara Copland
    Spectator

….uh, stop kink-shaming. It’s gross.

There are master/pet or master/slave relationships. Not all of them have to do with sex. The BDSM community is built on consent and trust. There are safe words and after care involved.

Roy
    Spectator

@Jeriin,

If you don’t have anything intelligent to say, better to shut up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OP didn’t state kink/bdsm, but simply slavery.

Mara Copland
    Spectator

Yes. I’m certain that OP was looking for an actual slave to do unpaid work for them, and not something akin to Secretary. (Or to a far, far worse extent, Fifty Shades.)(Fifty Shades is garbage, kids. Don’t read that or watch the films.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Doesnt deny me the right to find it sounding offensive

Mara Copland
    Spectator

But logically, why wouldn’t you ask the OP instead of assuming the worst?

You’re allowed to feel that it sounds offensive, but they’re allowed to post it. You can also scroll by if it’s not something you’re interested in.

Like a poster said above, if you don’t have anything nice to say..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not shaming or insulting anything, just being cynical. Well slavery is a serious issue so people shouldn’t use the word that easy. If it’s kink-themed, then mention it. Because i’m not anti-kink at all.

And yeah you don’t have anything nice to say either.

Mara Copland
    Spectator

They shouldn’t *have* to. Common sense would dictate that they aren’t going to advertise slavery (y’know, something illegal) on a public forum.

I’ve been perfectly civil. Shady, sure, but civil.

Anonymous
    Inactive

to met the word slavery is on the same level as the N-word so i feel intrigued that you try to deny the negative value of that word if not used in proper context.

Common sense or not. That word shouldn’t be used so freely.

Mara Copland
    Spectator

Please show me where I’ve taken away the negative meaning of the word.

Actually, don’t bother. You made up your mind the second you posted. You do you, honey.

I’m not engaging you anymore. It is not worth the energy.

Yan
    Spectator

what exactly do you want him for? I adore females but for what they are, not for sex.I am well used to pain and chastity although not required asa I have no desire for sexual contact, haven’ had for 20 years.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up