Looking for Asexual Muslim Male for Marriage

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Looking for Asexual Muslim Male for Marriage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amna
    Spectator

I am a Pakistani Muslim girl who is 30 years old and on the Asexual Spectrum who is currently legally divorced. I am a demisexual and am actually looking for a life partner for marriage. I think I am either heteroromantic or possibly hetero demiromantic if that is a thing. My preference for an ideal partner is a Sunni Muslim Man who is Asexual or somewhere on the asexual spectrum himself as I will he will be most understanding towards my feelings and obviously someone who is a nice, decent person too. I want someone who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident, not because students or those on TR are bad, but because I have had a bad experience. I would also prefer someone with no children as I do want to start my own family eventually. I’m not sure how important this is but a little bit about me. My height is 5’8 and I am not super model skinny so if you are someone whose looking for a beautiful white caucascian Model skinny girl I’m not for you. However, if you can look past appearances and see a person’s genuine heart, we can talk.

My online alias is – well, you can call me Amy. 5 things I am passionate about:
    – I LOVE LOVE writing fanfiction. I have a very creative mind and love coming up with plots to take my favourite shows or books further than they are.
    – Watching my favourite shows. I like stuff ranging from animation to live action to movies (including Bollywood) and get so excited over my favourite things. In other words, giant dork here.
    – I like cooking. Not super passionate about it but trying different recipes is fun.
    – Reading books! I have read a lot of different series and rather enjoy it. It’s like entering another world for a bit.
    – Spending time with my close friends. I have a small group of friends as I’m an introvert but being with them makes me really happy.

I reside in Australia. Please respond here or message me before sending a friend request.

Amna
    Spectator

No Muslims are here?

Malik seya
    Spectator

I’m here beautiful

Malik seya
    Spectator

Will definitely like to get to know you more

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up