I want a relationship with anyone.

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion I want a relationship with anyone.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rebekah
    Spectator

I want a relationship with anyone. Hit me up. 208-616-2963.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Be careful what you wish for.

Dayna
    Spectator

That’s scary……anyone??!? Hmmm…..how about yourself?

Dan
    Participant

The ace life can be a very lonely life, so I can understand the sentiment, the longing, the “desperation,” if that’s what it is.

Rin
    Participant

SOo touched to see your post.. I’ve also gone through breakups & seen my near ones death. I didnt let those thing break me rather trained myself to b Strong & fearless. I cant offer relationship, bt I can offer friendship & share some positive thoughts..

Kat InLosAngeles
    Spectator

Your post is a bit bleak, maybe that’s how you’re feeling. Why do you want a relationship? What are you hoping for? Is there a reason you sound so burned out? I think without more information people would be wary of answering.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with Dan. It’s either a cry for help which is relatable for many of us here, so let’s not judge just in case, or, on the other hand, some ‘funny business’ (which of course I would not go as far as to actually accuse the original poster of, however I would advise people to be careful if they’re also desperate and/or naive enough to ‘hit them up’).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Me too, I demi and sexual people scare me and make me feel very unconformable in their haste and lack of soul binding. I have no clue to do to be honest, but I am pretty okey by myself, I guess that have to be good enough. I did buy a hug pillow thou 🙂

Ben
    Spectator

you are welcome to chat with me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up