Hello from East Devon

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Hello from East Devon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all, been single for ..hmm well nearly forever ..bit sad i know , but now i’ve realise that i really do miss the love n cuddles from another person that i used to enjoyed so much in the past…but everyone seems to be either up North or living in London.. i live in East Devon and i never even knew there was anybody else out there that felt the same way as me ( male or female )….so i’m not a weirdo cus i don’t want a full on sexual relationship ….but i think i might have left it too late to find the right person…hmm ok i’ll keep looking on here it would be amazing to find someone without the pressures of sex….just for a change..cheers PBDD

Sandra
    Participant

Hi PBDD

Unfortunately I get attracted to younger foreign guys, I don’t mind having British guy friends – although I lead such a busy life with multiple jobs so I have to book up times to meet my friends – that includes friends I have known for years. I live in Exeter. I am waayyyyyyy young for my age and very quirky, so I only enjoy doing younger things (like a teenager or person in their early 20s) and feel uncomfortable doing normal older things. I don’t like travelling – apart from to Disneyland Paris last year and to London for business. I know you do love travelling.

I just wanted you to know that there are other asexuals out there and near you. I have met a few in the UK. I am on Aven in the South West meet up thread – Although Aven isn’t a dating site – I have been told off twice for that.

Sandra

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Sandra.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up