Finally Figuring Out Why Dates Don't Go So Well

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Finally Figuring Out Why Dates Don't Go So Well

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!

So I had made my profile a year ago but hadn’t been active in that long (whoops). I’ve been trying to reach out to other asexuals, but it turns out that there are not any near me. Which Kind of bums me out since I would really like to be friends with people who… hm… how should I say this… “Get me”. My besties are accepting of what I am… they are beautiful for it too… but i still feel that emptiness because I am not friends with any other asexuals.

And sure, i sometimes feel that “loneliness” for companionship, but that will come in time, i guess.

Has anyone had any luck on here?

danny
    Participant

Hi ive personnaly found that people generally are a bit scared of leaving there comfort
    zones even if you live quite close to somebody.I did meet one loverly asexual girl last year and we got on fine and stayed intouch for a time.But she already had a close male friend,so it didnt really lead into a full loving grey friendship/relasionship,but im sure it is possible I except it can be frustrating sometimes.

Good look in your search anyway

Danny.

ArchOpal
    Spectator

I’m new here but over the years of meeting people I’ve only met one Asexual (and aromatic) person. Unfortunately, although I think she was okay with being around me, she tended to walk off a lot which I think is her way of showing she’s lost interest in whatever was going on.
    I’m always up for making new friends but it’s proving quite difficult for a multitude of reasons, the main two being that other people don’t talk to me very often and I can’t get close to girls without them getting the wrong idea.

I hope you’ll at least have more luck then I’m having though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up