asexuals in UK

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I joined this site around last summer. Made a few friends, mostly pen pals, haven’t managed to find someone yet.

Would like to get to know more people also possibly find a guy who is in 30s/40s.

Who else is here from UK?

chris
    Spectator

hi I am in the Uk. im just 60 and looking for someone near my age!! is there anyone living in Uk nearly 60 apart from me? id like to hear from you

Anonymous
    Inactive

This site is unfortunately quiet on the forum front 😕

I’m Jan, aged 50 and live on the outskirts of Manchester. Happily single but would love to find that special life partner to spend the rest of my days..Platonic friendships also very welcome!

Rob
    Participant

I’ve recently turned 40 and live in Norwich. I’ve known I’m asexual for the last 6.5 years and have never met another asexual in real life yet.

It can be difficult enough for sexual people to find someone they click with, so our odds are much lower. However we’re here making an effort, so that’s a good thing I guess.

Ben
    Spectator

I agree with Rob, slim chance of finding someone but at least we’re trying.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Guys. Sorry to hijack your conversation. i am new to this and would like to start a topic of conversation of my own. How do I do this..Thank you in advance for your help x

Rob
    Participant

Hi Vicki,

To start a topic go to the bottom of the General Discussions page where you’ll find the box to make a new topic.

Have fun!

Discobison
    Participant

Hi
    I’m from Bolton, I’m 48 and looking for friends, virtual or otherwise 😁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi from Bradford mid fifties looking for friends for the cinema

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m Scription, in my mid-30s and living Greater Manchester. Wanting a life partner, male or female, and more friends.

Anonymous
    Inactive

*living in

Attila
    Participant

Hi, I live in High Wycombe, I’m in my mid 40s and lived alone all my life. Never had the courage or the luck to find someone.

Hamed T
    Participant

39, London.

Wendy
    Spectator

Hi I’m Wendy and will turn 54 next week and live with Fibromyalgia, not a great housemate! I discovered I was ace a few years ago when my daughter put all the pieces of the jigsaw together for me. Yep, I have 2 teenagers, 18 and 19yrs and a few family pets for good measure. Despite all this, I feel very lonely and miss close friendship, slow dancing and cuddling. In other words, I suppose I miss love without the need for sexual intimacy. I hope and despair equally of ever falling in love given my situation. However, I do try to adapt – at a pinch my wee jack russell makes a great slow dance partner x

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve spent a lot of time in Manchester in the past; always felt right at home there and wish I would have just moved there while I could have done (EU here).

Melanie
    Spectator

I thought I was the only one on here with kids Wendy!!
    My children are 19 and 16 and being asexual is quite new to me but things now all make sense. I know there is nothing wrong with me now and that this is who I am.
    I’d like to meet someone to grow old with. I like kisses and cuddles and holding hands but without the need or pressure for sex.
    I live in hope that one day I’ll meet that especially someone who just happens to be like minded 🤞🏻

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi you are not alone I have a 21 year old son like most people I would like to grow old with someone who understands no sexual intimacy just cuddles and holding hands.For years I thought I was the only one like this

Robert
    Spectator

Hi, I’m rob,32

Recently moved to south Yorkshire for work, was living in Bradford.

Never really understood myself untill I did some googling last year and everything seemed to fall into place. Been single for 12mths but never met a fellow ace. Would love the intimacy of a relationship, the laughter, the kisses and the cuddles and the joy of having a partner without the need or pressure of a sexual relationship.

I’m currently working hard to get fit and drop some weight, not to change who I am as I’m comfortable in my cuddly body but to help stay healthy into my old age.

I’m always up for a chat so please just message me if you fancy one.

Hope everyone is well and wish you all the best.

Mathilda
    Spectator

Hi, I’m Matilda, I moved recently to London, and it’s not easy to meet people, so if one of you is around, send a message

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any meetup groups in leeds

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up