Asexualic discord group.

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Asexualic discord group.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve decided to re-create the Discord group and make it public now. Not everyone is into skype (but i’m not competing with them, they’re my buddies <3) and the skype group currently seems to have security issues.

The link is https://discord.gg/zdvjDqW

Anonymous
    Inactive

Skype problems seem to be fixed so join both.

Peridot Flare
    Spectator

Cool. Is anyone on Kik? There are a couple of Ace groups on there, too. I’m in ‘Aces Need Love, Too’ and ‘Ace <3.’ I’m in Ace Space off and on, but I keep getting kicked out because I’m not always logged on and they get crowded, I guess.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not on kik. Hm inactivity in this group wouldn’t realy be an issue, discord is relatively easy to manage bigger crowds than mobile apps or skype (i also got an otaku group with around 90 members) Once a group is getting bigger, also subchannels get more active and such. Inactive members won’t be a bother and won’t cause a mess.

Peridot Flare
    Spectator

Very cool. I like Discord so far. Thank you for setting up this group and for the invite code. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re welcome.

At some point someone had to do it since discord is one of the fastest growing communication apps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Didn’t know what Discord was, but definitely downloading it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I put my heart in this, but if you people think you can do a better job, then start your own server, this one’s disbanded.
    I’m tired of always doing my very best with no rewards.

Peridot Flare
    Spectator

I’m sorry you feel this way, Vanessa.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah people are so sorry they stopped talking to me altogether.

I honestly don’t understand what i did wrong. I mean they told me what i did wrong, but i don’t understand how people can think that way.

Dryn
    Participant

If you want an asexual discord server there is one here: http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/141143-asexuality-discord-chat-server/

Only recently joined myself, so can’t vouch for it.

Peridot Flare
    Spectator

If you’re still looking for Discord Ace groups, here’s a nice one:
    A-Spec-Chatular — https://discord.gg/2FP9RJK

I’m in that one and Asexual Peeps. Both have some pretty cool people in them.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Peridot Flare.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay can someone explain me why i’m banned from a-spec-chatular when i was being constructive and helping and why i received zero feedback on the ban?

Anonymous
    Inactive

again i’ve been hurt and i have to pay for being hurt, wtf

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok i just got confirmation from the admin that i’m just bullied out by trolls. Please don’t join this server, ever.

I’m cutting myself and all. I still don’t get a chance to explain myself.

Kyle
    Spectator

The link to this discord has expired, could you update it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s deleted. If theres enough demand i can re-open it. For now i suggest the link Dryn posted, but that’s a bit of a chaotic place so not for everyone.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up