Asexual character in "Sex Education" TV show

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Asexual character in "Sex Education" TV show

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AvidReader
    Spectator

FYI – I just discovered that the series Sex Education, Season 2, has a small, but responsibly handled, asexual story line, which is pretty exciting. The show has won critical acclaim and is watched by millions, so its significant. Here’s an article about it: https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a30612262/sex-education-asexual-queer-florence-lgbtq/

Thia
    Spectator

It was believe it or not in shadowhunters to. A little bit of awareness and acceptance is not bad for the world.

AvidReader
    Spectator

I know Bojack too (but its an animated show). I really thought they were going with ACE for Sheldon on Big Bang Theory and Jughead was supposed to be ACE on Riverdale but they catered to shippers and paired him permanently with Betty.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up