Reply To: Is it correct for a Gay to dream of marrying an asexual?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Is it correct for a Gay to dream of marrying an asexual? Reply To: Is it correct for a Gay to dream of marrying an asexual?

Raell5
Spectator

Hmm..different descriptions and names for the same thing. For Cherokees, I’m a “two spirit” and would be trained as a tribe shaman. As for energy, you might try reading about quantum mechanics. I haven’t even scratched the things I can do, as well as my sisters and daughter. Just described a few that most people seem able to accept. But whatever, “panromantic” is a label that could cover all of that as well, since energy is love and love is energy and everything is one and one is all. But use whatever labels you wish. It all has nothing to do with sexual attraction.

Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up