Reply To: Asexual friends : Tell us your personal story…

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Asexual friends : Tell us your personal story… Reply To: Asexual friends : Tell us your personal story…

Brigitte
Participant

Years ago, at school, classmates were talking about how many boys they kissed, making lists etc. They kept asking me about my experiences and the truth was, I didn’t have any. But I had no interest in ever kissing or having sex either.

In fact, when I signed up for a dating site, the thought of “having to have” sex never crossed my mind. I was in a relationship with a sexual man for three years, unfortunately we couldn’t make it work in the end. I had sex for him, but everytime I didn’t feel like it, I had a sense of guilt. And I just couldn’t handle feeling like that anymore. Now we are just friends. He deserves someone who can make him happy in that department as well.

Now I have become more active on the Dutch aven forum, and I decided never to date sexual people again. Now I just have to find the right person for me 🙂 But it’s hard!

Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up