Reply To: Asexual friends : Tell us your personal story…

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Asexual friends : Tell us your personal story… Reply To: Asexual friends : Tell us your personal story…

Anonymous
Inactive

Hi,
I discover the term and the “asexual world” some months ago. I was listening a lot to the Smiths and could perfectly relate with some of their lyrics, which perfectly described some of my feelings about life and love. So I’ve started to read more about The Smiths and Morrisey and found somewhere the word asexual for the first time. It instantly caught my eye. Then I discovered AVEN and when I started to read, it was like someone was telling me the story of my life.
As a teen, I really did not gather what was going on with all my friends going crazy about boys, I thought maybe it will come a little later to me, but it never did. I’ve started a couple of relationships later which very quickly went wrong as I was not ready for physical engagement, although by the time I could not really explain or understand why. I’ve also been platonically in love. It was strange, beautiful and painful. Didn’t go well either.
For me it was a relieve to be able to put a name to something I sometimes felt like a problem. Since then, it’s not a problem any more. It’s just me and I am ready for it.

Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up