What House Are You In?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Holly
    Participant

I love asking this question to anyone I meet! If you haven’t taken the official JKR sorting hat at pottermore.com, you should definitely go to the site and do so! Not only that but it is so magical with everything else! Getting your wand, getting sorted, seeing new artwork of the magical world, and learning so much more on characters, places, and more! !!

Oh, I’m a Slytherin, by the way! Knew I was one when I read the first book. Don’t worry, I’m a good Slytherin! 😉

Nichole
    Participant

I’m a Hufflepuff. I’ve actually always liked the idea of being a Hufflepuff, so I was rather happy to be sorted into that House.

Hyacinth Wisteria
    Participant

Haha! Ravenclaw for me. I’ve always known I would be.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there!
    I’m a Hufflepuff and incredibly proud of it! 🙂
    Pottermore, sadly, disappointed me, but I like being about to say with certainty I’ve been officially sorted by JKR.

Anytime I meet new people and get a chance to spend time with them, I always try to figure out what house they’re in.

Tori
    Participant

tbh i’ve always been on the kind of borderline between ravenclaw and hufflepuff. ravenpuff? & pottermore sorted me into ravenclaw, buuuuut i think if, given the choice, i’d choose hufflepuff instead. and isn’t one’s choice supposed to be the deciding factor? ;D

on a related but tangential note: the concept of the four houses is still interesting to me, but i’ve gotten more and more weirded out by it as i’ve gotten older. having a bewitched hat decide, in some cases, a kid’s entire fate based on their desires personality traits when they’re only eleven?? kinda sketchyyyyyy to me tbh.

Slytherin!!!! Best house ever

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ravenclaw 😉
    I love Luna :’)

Alison Lynn
    Participant

Hufflepuff. I’m looking forward to learning more about the house in the new movie series. 🙂

Morgane
    Participant

I was sorted a Slytherin but i think i’m more a hufflepuff…
    Yeah i was really disappointed in pottermore too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hufflepuff :3 Pottermore and all other quizzes I took sorted me into this house. It fits me quite well XD Badgers are awesome animals.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ravenclaw here ^-^ as with most everyone else, I knew what house I’d be in, so I was very, very happy when I got sorted into it.

Pottermore wasn’t exactly what I expected it would be, but I still enjoy it 🙂 I like the extras, and getting the backstories to different characters that we didn’t learn a lot about in the books or the films really interests me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ravenclaw, without a doubt.

Evie
    Participant

For the longest time I thought I was a Ravenclaw, but over the years it has been more and more apparent that I am a Slytherin. I still wear my Ravenclaw scarf, but I consider it my incognito mode.

Joana
    Participant

I’m a Slytherin, even though I was sort of doubtful at first and thought I might be Ravenclaw. But pottermore (and a dozen other tests) does not lie & I honestly love Slytherin to pieces <3

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was sorted into Ravenclaw and it’s the obvious one for me, but I always felt a small affinity for Hufflepuff as well. I’d say I’m intelligent but I also think I’m loyal and just, though I’m not always hard-working. So I always felt a little split between the two.

Dani
    Participant

I can never decide between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. I personally favor Ravenclaw, but my friends, sundry internet tests (though not all), and Pottermore have decided that I’m a Gryffindor, haha. Not really sure why, though. 6:

Laura D
    Participant

Hufflepuff – I did Pottermore but stopped once I got sorted, because that was what I was really in it for. 🙂

Rose
    Participant

The Sorting Hat on Pottermore told me to choose between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, so I guess my scores were about even. But I chose Ravenclaw 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ravenclaw. Pottermore has confirmed what I’ve been on other forums when I was a teenagers. Ravenclaw has always been my house.

“Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.” Rowena Ravenclaw.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ravenclaw. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up