Time to met up!

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicki
    Spectator

We need to have a set time that we try and meet up to chat.

Let’s say 8 pm EST. Let’s aim for Mondays and see if we can get enough interest to also do another day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like this idea!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Perhaps the problem is those who identify themselves as an ACE aren’t really initiators. . . it took a bit of back and forth before I even decided to post this blip of an observation.

Since I likely won’t post again, at least not for a while, does anyone else wonder if these lack of ‘normal’ desires is more physiological imbalance(s). . . hormonal perhaps? If merely this, would you seek to correct these imbalances?

Personally, I am happy being me. . . but find I avoid even starting a ‘romantic’ relationship for fear of getting to the inevitable point of impasse. Un/Fortunately, it’s expected at the beginning of relationship which really curtails any prolonged emotional attachments. I desire to have a partner in crime and this is one of the reasons I joined this site. Yet, I am starting to sense that even if all of the members of this site were in the same room together very few would actually initiate anything beyond a courteous introductory conversation. Of course this is my perception on the matter.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up