Someone sent me a friend request and I'm almost 100% sure its a fake account.

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Someone sent me a friend request and I'm almost 100% sure its a fake account.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

@tx3107744653 swnt me a frend request and her account profile seems extremely suspicious. I’ve seeb messages and profiles like this before. It is normally someone trying to scam some lonely, desperate sap out though. Just in case that I’m wrong. I’m extremely sorry, but your account just brings up too many red flags for me.

Sandra
    Participant

I see what you mean – and no mention of being ace either!!

I looked into right after this post and it turns out it’s some scam artist trying to squeeze money out of people.

Sandra
    Participant

So sad, there are a few of those on here.

danny
    Participant

Ive come across those myself,they are usually from Africa or somewhere remote’im not saying there arnt any Aces in Africa’ there will be,but the ones I got always started with ‘hello my dear’ and always mentioned something about god?they very quicky came out with a sob story about needing money,I even got one with a female U.S major at a press Conferance in the photo,it was clearly fake and it started once again with ‘hello my dear let me tell you something about me’crazy..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up